To sign in to your Organisation page, to edit or update organsiation information, upload new volunteer opportunties, edit existing volunteer opportunties or to check recent student applications, please login here. If you need to reset your password, please contact your campus Volunteer Coordinator.
Welcome to ARU Students' Union Volunteer Centre
ARU Students’ Union Volunteer Centre is a service that provides and promotes voluntary opportunities for students and staff at Anglia Ruskin University. As a service, we can promote your volunteering opportunities to our students, matching the skills you need with students who have them.
The students at Anglia Ruskin University study a variety of different courses from Nursing to Computer Gaming Technology, from Sports Coaching to Law. The courses attract students who have wide ranging and specific skills who could benefit your organisation in a variety of ways.
ARU Students’ Union Volunteer Centre are dedicated to providing the best service for our students and our partnered organisations. Once your organisation and opportunities have been approved we will:
- Promote your opportunities to our student body.
- Meet with student applicants to discuss your opportunities.
- Send you an email to confirm the students application.
Upon receiving a student application we would expect your organisation to contact the student and take them through your normal application process.
Service Level Agreement and Criteria
Organisations who are a local or national charity, voluntary or not-for-profit organisation are welcome to register with us and upload volunteering opportunities to our database to promote to our student body.
All registrations are subject to our Service Level Agreement and must meet the terms in our Organisation and Opportunity Criteria and/or our Internship Policy. Your registration and opportunities are approved at the discretion of our Volunteer Coordinators and may be declined if they do not meet the terms in our Service Level Agreement, Organisation and Opportunity Criteria and/or our Internship Policy.
Once your organisation has been approved, you will receive login credentials to the website which will enable you to add new, or edit current opportunities.
Service Level Agreement
Organisation and Opportunity Criteria
Register your Organisation
Before starting your registration, please have to hand the following details and documents which you will need to submit and upload during the registration process:
- Public Liability Insurance - Insurer name, policy number and expiry date
- Health and Safety Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Organisation Logo
Once you have registered your organisation:
- Your Volunteer Coordinator will be in contact to arrange a meeting with you to discuss your organisation and opportunities further.
- We will approve your Organisation registration, subject to meeting our Organisation criteria.
- You will then be able to upload your volunteer opportunities.
- The Volunteer Centre will approve your volunteer opportunities, subject to meeting our Opportunity criteria and/or Internship Policy.
- Your volunteer opportunities will be active on our website, ready for student applications.
Register with ARU Students' Union Volunteer Centre
How to use the Organisation Portal
If you wish to discuss the registration process or arrange a meeting with the Volunteer Centre before starting the registration process, please contact your relevant campus Volunteer Coordinator or contact us at:
Cambridge - 01223 460008
Chelmsford - 01245 258178