Post Pals, the charity helping you to ‘Post a Smile on a Sick Child’s Face’ by the sending of cards, letters, emails and little gifts to seriously ill children and their siblings in the UK. It couldn’t be easier for anyone of any age to get involved, requires no commitment and costs only a stamp and 5 minutes of your time.
Three simple steps to brighton a sick childs day.
1. Click on ‘Find Pals’, select a child and read their page
2. Send a cheerful card, letter, email, or even a little gift to the child via the address on their page
3. Sit back and know that a child's day will be brightened because of YOU
- Your CampusCambridge, Peterborough, Distance Learner, Chelmsford, London
- InterestsArt and Design, Befriending and Mentoring, Children and Youth, Disability, Family
- Frequency5 Minute Volunteering, On-Going