All Campaign Reps will;
- act as a member of the Executive Committee;
- sit on the Liberation, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee;
- lead campaign(s) to promote change to the benefit of students and support all campaigns organised by the Union.
- engage with members of their constituency through, for example, networks or groups.
All members of the Executive Committee will;
- represent students; attend and support all democratic meetings and gather student views, opinions, ideas and feedback;
- work in the direction of the vision, mission, values and strategic priorities of the Students’ Union;
- work to maximise communication with students;
- encourage participation in Union activities, in particular act as a champion for meetings, elections and campaigns;
- represent individuals, groups and the body of students to the University, National Union of Students, community and policy forming bodies, including attending meetings of such organisations;
- champion liberation, equality, diversity and inclusion;
- attend training courses and other opportunities for personal and professional development;
- attend meetings as appropriate to plan activities and review progress; and
- comply with all regulations, policies and protocols of the Union.