As a new student at Anglia Ruskin University London, you might have been given a lot of information in your first week, and this might be overwhelming. Some of it might not even make sense at the moment. Since we understand your plight, we would like to give you a little tip: keep communicating with the University and/or Students’ Union regarding any difficulties, queries or concerns you might have. Here are some of the ways how:
- Personal Development Tutors will be able to support you in your journey. Make a note of their contact details and reach out to them when you need help.
- If you find it difficult to understand the lectures or follow the modules, please speak to your lecturers.
- If you are facing any personal difficulties, please contact Student Wellbeing and/or the Students’ Union advice service. The SU advice team can support students with welfare concerns, such as food vouchers, and direct them to external organisations who can offer tailored assistance.
- If you have timetable queries or administration related queries, you can contact the Director of Studies office.
- If you need advice and representation with university processes (such as exceptional circumstances), find it difficult to submit your assignments, or have welfare related queries, please contact the SU advice team.
These are a few examples of how we can support you in your journey at ARUL. For any problems that may arise during your time here, timely communication can help you resolve many of your queries swiftly and effectively.