Join us on the 17th April 2021 for our first national undergraduate anaesthetics conference. Put together by a collaboration of Undergraduate Anaesthetics Societies from across the UK, we hope this online conference will provide you an insight into the many and varied opportunities offered by a career in anaesthesia.
The day will include a selection of speakers, including Professor John Kinnear, from various areas of anaesthetics practice. In addition, there will be a medical student poster competition giving students the chance to present work at a national level.
The event will be held online and medical students from any university across the UK are welcome to join or submit work for presentation.
General tickets: £5 - non members
Collaborating society members: £2.50 members
Please note, 50p from each ticket sold will be donated to MIND - a national mental health charity that makes sure that nobody has to face a mental health problem alone.
Tickets will be available from the various collaborating anaesthetics societies soon. Mark yourself as “interested” to be kept up to date with when tickets are released and to find out about our exciting lineup of speakers!
- Aberdeen University Anaesthetics Society
- Anglia Ruskin Medical School Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Society
- Barts and The London Anaesthetics & Intensive Care Society
- Brighton & Sussex Medical School Anaesthetics Society
- University of Central Lancashire Anaesthesia and ICU Society
- Dundee Emergency and Critical Care Society
- Edinburgh University Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- Glasgow Anaesthetics Society
- Hull York Medical School Acute Care & Anaesthetics
- King's College London Anaesthetics Society
- Leeds Undergraduate Anaesthetics Society
- Warwick Medical School Anaesthesia and Critical Care Society