Our Skills Workshops are now online!
Join us for our Online Stress management Skills Workshop on Microsoft Teams:
Balancing the student lifestyle with many other commitments can be very stressful. Some of the things students commonly cite as causes of stress include deadlines, exams and pressure. But not all stress is bad; we need some stress to get everyday things done. Too little can lead to boredom and “rust out” – but too much can lead to “burn out”.
In this Stress Management workshop you will:
- Understand how stress affects us in different ways and how it affects YOU.
- Identify different types of stress categories and stressors to help you effectively get to the source of your problems.
- Acquire various stress management techniques to aid you in coping with daily tasks; some new, some classics.
- Plan ahead to avoid and prepare yourself for stressful situations, in and out of university.
- Set achievable targets to help you realise a happier and stress-free lifestyle.
Let’s be honest, we could all do with a little less stress in our life, let’s find some ways to manage it together!
Sign up to this workshop by booking your place here
Once you have signed up, please look out for an email (on your student email inbox) with an invite to the meeting.