Skills Development Workshops - Next Level You
ARU Students' Union is committed to developing your skills through a variety of community, representative and club / society committee volunteering roles where you can gain real world experiences to learn new skills and develop existing ones. These skills development workshops can help you to further build your skills to make you a more successful and impactful student volunteer whilst enabling you to learn the skills that will make you highly desirable to future employers.
How can Skills Development Workshops help me?
- Build your self confidence
- Develop your personal skills
- Become a more impactful volunteer
- Make yourself stand out from the crowd
- Log the hours on your volunteer profile to work towards your Volunteer Awards
- Reflect on the skills you have learnt and record them on your Skills Transcript
Our Skills Development Workshops can help you build the following skills:
Book your next Skills Workshop below:
There are no scheduled courses.