*This event has been postponed due to a poor weather forecast for the weekend. A new date will be released and communicated to ticketholders as soon as possible!*
Come and join us in exploring the beautiful Cambridge Botanic Gardens. As per their website “A heritage-listed Garden, designed for year-round interest. Since its opening in 1846, Cambridge University Botanic Garden has supported University research, been an inspiration for gardeners, an exciting introduction to the natural world for families and a refreshing oasis for all our visitors.” Sounds like the perfect Saturday to us!
Make sure to bring your camera as there’ll be plenty of beautiful photo opportunities!
What does my ticket include?
· Your entrance into the beautiful Botanic gardens
Instructions for Ticket Holders
· We will be meeting in the SU Space (ground floor of Peter Taylor House Building). The activity leader will be there with an SU lanyard or branded clothing on.
· Have your receipt and student card ready for inspection. If you do not have your receipt we will search for you on our attendees list, but this may cause delays.
· Please be dressed appropriately for the weather and for a day of exploring the gardens i.e. wear comfortable shoes and bring a coat, you can never trust the British weather!
· We’ll be leaving the SU space at 10:15am, we will not wait for you if you are late. Students must be on time at the meeting point or we will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets, Cancelations, Refunds and Adverse Weather Conditions
1. All tickets once sold are strictly non-refundable in all circumstances except where the trip is cancelled by ARU SU.
2. Adverse weather conditions which are held to jeopardise the safety of the trip, will result in the cancelation of the trip. Thereupon a full refund and options to reschedule will become available accordingly.
3. The presence of precipitation, wind or unpleasant weather conditions will not automatically entitle participants to a refund. Sign-ups must expect and be prepared for all aspects of British weather.
4. Students must be on time at the meeting point or coach will leave without them. This is the case both leaving and returning.
5. We're pretty laid back in the SU, but participants must observe the authority of the trip leader and follow all reasonable instructions. Our staff and guides are there to keep you safe!
6. We advise against you taking expensive or sentimental belongings on these trips. ARU SU cannot be held liable or responsible for any losses sustained to property however caused.
The Inclusion Fund
We believe that all students have a different experience, and we want to ensure you get the best experience you possibly can in your unique position as a student at Anglia Ruskin. This is why we have created the Inclusion Fund. The fund's aim is to remove barriers to participation and engagement with Students’ Union activity for any students who may incur extra costs in order to take part.
The fund is for all ARU students to access and it is for helping students to engage with SU-led activities. You can use the inclusion fund for two for one tickets, transport and childcare.
If you would like more information about the inclusion fund, click here.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this Give it a Go or its accessibility.