Activities you could support include:
• Managing content for websites, social media accounts, blogs and e-newsletters.
• Tracking activity across all digital platforms – reviewing, analysing and making recommendations.
• SEO review of websites and researching opportunities to improve SEO position.
• Supporting digital projects and contributing to the development of strategies for paid and organic channels.
• Contributing to content creation for digital platforms, printed materials and press releases. Includes research, copywriting and proof-reading.
• Supporting print projects and overseeing sign-off, production and fulfilment.
• Editing photography and managing image library.
When you volunteer with Form the Future you join a dynamic team of friendly and committed professionals, working hard to make a difference for young people.
We are conveniently located about 2 minutes walk from ARU's Cambridge campus, on Norfolk Street.