Cambridge Half Marathon- Marathon Coordinators
Cambridge Half Marathon is set to take place on the 4 March 2018 and will be in its seventh year. As it has in previous years, the start and finish will take place on Midsummer Common.
The Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon began in 2012 with 3000 competitors, in 2016 the course was revised to include a single loop, which meant it was able to grow to 7000 competitors. The event in 2018 is set to be the biggest and best yet with 9000 entries available.
Would you like to be part of this renowned event?
Marathon Coordinator (Leader) Team Leaders x6-x10
Mon 26 Feb - Sun 4 Mar (not required every day but must do Sat & Sun) Race administration: Mon 26 – Tues 27 – Weds 28 – Thurs 1 5:30-8pm; Race day marshalling: Sunday 8am – 2pm
- Coordinate a team of assistants on collating race packs
- Lead on sections of the delivery of the race expo / pack collection
- assist the event team and lead on managing the start & finish line marquee
- work as needed over the Expo, providing good customer service to all visitors and signposting when required
- Race day marshalling, offer support to runners at the event on the day
What do we look for in you?
· Organisation, Time-Management,
· Attention to Detail
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication