At ARU Students' Union, we know that our societies make a huge difference to the overall university experience. The Society of the Month scheme is designed to recognise groups who have worked hard to deliver events and activities for their members or have built a community on campus.
If you're a committee member in a society, member of a society or know of a society that's been working hard, you can nominate for the Society of the Month award.
Nominate a Society
The club or society must be affiliated with ARU Students' Union. All affiliated clubs and societies can be viewed here.
• A society can only win a society of the month award once per semester
• Only an active society can be nominated
• All students and staff can nominate
• Has made a noticeable change to improve the development of the society
• Demonstrated exceptional commitment, dedication and effort for its members
• Gone above and beyond what is expected of the society
February 2019 - Wednesday 13th February, 12pm
March 2019 - Wednesday 20th March, 12pm
April 2019 - Wednesday 17th April, 12pm
May 2019 - Wednesday 15th May, 12pm
There are no current news articles.