What are your top 3 tunes?
Lemonade - Beyonce
How Wonderful You Are - Gordon Haskell
A Little Respect - Erasure
What are your priorities for your year in office?
- Research into the relationship between students engagement with the Students' Union, thier retention and achievements and use this research to develop our understanding of how to support students and thier needs.
- Use the 'Let's be Honest' report and last years success to continue to work towards improving resources for student mental health. Details on last years campaigns can be found here. Mental Health is also the officer teams priority campaign so I can't wait to watch our campaigns develop!
- Developing our current spaces! If you'd like to read more about our spaces you can find that here.
Tell us one thing that not many people know about you?
I am a qualified youth health trainer and a young firefighter!
What is your ultimate ILoveARU moment?
Oh, I have so many.. Probably being awarded Rep of the year! However, hurdling over all the lecture tables in LAB003 in a full hazmat suit comes close second.
If you had three wishes what would they be?
- For my executive committee to have a successful year
- All students to feel part of the Students' Union community
- To have four cats (I have 2!)