Want a step by step guide of how to join a club or society? Look no further...
Steps to join a society or sports club online…
1. Head to www.angliastudent.com
2. Click log in, and enter your username and password, used to sign in to university computers etc.
3. On the Activities and Events tab, click either ‘Sports Clubs’ or ‘Societies’
4. Click ‘Join a club/society’
5. In the list, find which club or society you would like to join, to see more information on them before you commit to joining, simply click and read their description
6. If you are looking to join a sports club, you have to buy Activities Insurance before you can join, it will advise you of this on the page, where you can follow the link to Activities Insurance. When there, click ‘Add to Basket’ (It will cost you £5, and you will not need this to join a society) Once this is done return to the original page of the club you wish to join
7. On the page of the club or society you wish to join, there should be the price of membership and a button which says ‘Add to Basket’. Click this
8. In the right hand top corner of our website, you should now click on the image of the basket followed by ‘Proceed to Checkout’ (you can also ‘Review Basket’ first if you so wish)
9. Click to agree to the Terms and Conditions, and follow the on screen payment instructions. All your transactions completed through our website are totally secure as we work with Sage Pay
10. You’re all done! You are now a part of your chosen sports club or society. Have a great year being a member!
Join your clubs and societies now online, and save yourself having to queue at Freshers Fair!