It is time to make your voice heard, all feedback will be directly sent to the Assessment Review Panels as part of Anglia Ruskin University's bid to improve assessment.
1. A rare opportunity - This opportunity to have direct feedback on the core structure and design, surrounding every aspect of assessment only comes once in a blue moon! It’s a rare opportunity to be involved in this so make the most of it by getting your voice heard about any improvements the university can make about this.
2. Network with other likeminded students – Many other people like yourself will be attending, all with the desire to make a difference to other students lives. Meeting these likeminded individuals from different courses, year groups and faculties where you wouldn’t normally will lead to new opportunities for you and your colleagues.
3. Accumulate unique volunteering skills for your volunteer profile – Your skills profile can be updated with some really hard to achieve skills. Things such as ‘Persuading and Influencing’, ‘Problem-Solving’ and ‘Negotiation’ can all be counted amongst what you will learn and use here.
4. A free lunch – There will be a variety of healthy food supplied by us there. It’s just after when the canteen closes so if you have an hour to kill and missed your chance for a lunch come along and grab a bite! It’s always better to talk about assessments when there’s food involved J
5. Make an impact! – Your voice here will have far reaching effects that will shape the future of ARU’s assessments and regulations. Be you a rep, a society member, one of our volunteers, or anyone at all this workshop is your chance to get your voice heard.
Attend the Cambridge Assesment Workshop - click here
Attend the Chelmsford Assesment Workshop - click here