Online ARU Wellbeing Workshop
Growing self-confidence and overcoming negative self-talk
Tuesday 17 October: 1 - 2pm
Sign up: Sign up: https://bit.ly/2SBThOF
Sometimes we automatically think negatively about ourselves... ‘I’m not good enough’, ‘I’m never going to pass this exam’, ‘I don’t deserve to be here’. If these thoughts sound familiar to you, this workshop will help you combat negative thoughts and consider how to change your perception of yourself to something more positive.
* Identify negative thoughts you have about yourself
* Learn strategies to question those thoughts
* Consider how to change your self-perception
* Use your learning to grow your self-confidence
* Plan how to use this to benefit your university experience
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.