Vicarious Trauma & Compassion Fatigue
A online workshop via MS Teams
Sign up: Wellbeing workshops - https://bit.ly/2SBThOF
A workshop to help you:
* Identify common signs of vicarious trauma.
* Become aware of thoughts, feelings and behaviours.
* Develop strategies for reducing risk of VT.
* Understanding vicarious trauma and PTSD.
* Identify ways to improve trauma resilience & avoid burnout or compassion fatigue.
* Consider distress as an opportunity for change.
This workshop has limited spaces to aid the workings of a confidential space. Please be assured that no-one will be asked to share their personal experiences, but reflections and feedback about any of the questions and subject matter may be helpful and are encouraged.
You will need to be in a confidential space and have a pen and paper handy.
- Date: Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Time: 1:00pm - 2:00pm