All the 2s, 22!
Come and join us for a night of old-school bingo with some hilarious prizes. From toilet rolls to kilos of Nutella, all the way through to ARU merchandise and hoodies - we're giving away a whole range of prizes and all you have to do is play to be in with a chance of winning! All you need is a PC, phone or tablet to play along wherever you are.
Our Freshers week Bingo sold out quickly so be sure to purchase your ticket today!
You could be the lucky winner of some bulk buy student goodies or one of our STAR prizes! Fancy winning any of these?
£15 Just Eat Voucher An Amazon Echo Dot £25 Netflix Voucher
A blanket hoodie An Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite
You will recieve your zoom link via email before the event begins.
When you have clicked "Buy", you need to navigate to Login, and either login with your student details or create a Guest Account. Once you have logged in, your basket will show.
If you have any queries about accessibility or about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Bundle Ticket includes The Big Refreshers Quiz, Refreshers Prize Bingo and The Comedy Store LIVE events*
Terms and Conditions:
Only current ARU students can take part and win prizes.
- You must have purchased a ticket in order to win a prize.
- If you win, you will be contacted by a member of the Student Activities team to ask for your delivery address. If you do not reply within 28 days, we reserve the right to withdraw your prize.
- Where possible, prizes will be shipped to your address. If your address is outside of the UK, we will do our best to get the prize to you but this is subject to shipping costs and availability. If we are unable to get a prize to a non-UK address, we will keep the item safely at the Students' Union until we are able to get it to you.
- Prizes may be subject to substitutions if items are unavailable at time of purchase. If a substitution is needed, we will contact the winner to discuss appropriate substitutions.
- Only one person can win each prize. In the event of a tie, there will be a tie-breaker question to decide prize winners.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged.
- Prizes cannot be given to charity due to charity law regulations.