VOTE MISS CHIZOBA Z.Z. ISU-OMO
I am a Media Studies student, am from Nigeria. My hobbies includes photography, cooking, dance, gaming, reading and sleeping. I have an interesting personality as I am a diligent, competent, practical, quiet, intuitive, visionary, versatile and dynamic person. I have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause through being cooperative, considerate and sympathetic to others, respecting the confidences of others.
I am committed to representing the students and will take their faith in me seriously. We all deserve a department we can be proud of.
Why vote for me?
- STUDENTS NEEDS ETHICAL REPRESENTATION.
- STUDENT DESERVES THE POWER TO CREATE CHANGE WITH THEIR VOICE.
- STUDENT NEED A LEADER THAT GUIDES THEM WITH RESPECT, DIGNITY AND LOYALTHY.
OUR VOICE OUR VOTE.
EACH STUDENT IS UNIQUE, SPECIAL AND DESERVES THE FINEST.
That is why you should expect:
- Improvement in the prestige and insights of the ALSS department.
- Good standards across the department, learning from models of pre-eminent practice to encourage co-operation and robust leadership among students and the department.
- Maintenance of a healthy education Support Partnership for both students and staffs.
- Advance in measures to bridge the gap between students and the department staffs irrespective of their background
- Certified exceptional accountability, as well as suitability to see that the department serves the student’s interest.
@brina-zuri @Omefuru Zabrina