All Faculty Reps will
- act as a member of the Faculty Voice Committee;
- support all campaigns organised by the Union;
- attend and support Faculty Forums to gather views, opinions, ideas and feedback;
- implement ideas and projects to improve the experience of students within the faculty;
- provide effective academic representation;
- prepare for and attend Faculty Partnership Team meetings and Faculty Education Committee; and
- act as a deputy for the relevant Vice President when appropriate.
All members of the Executive Committee will
- represent students; attend and support all democratic meetings and gather student views, opinions, ideas and feedback;
- work in the direction of the vision, mission, values and strategic priorities of the Students’ Union;
- work to maximise communication with students;
- encourage participation in Union activities, in particular act as a champion for meetings, elections and campaigns;
- represent individuals, groups and the body of students to the University, National Union of Students, community and policy forming bodies, including attending meetings of such organisations;
- champion liberation, equality, diversity and inclusion;
- attend training courses and other opportunities for personal and professional development;
- attend meetings as appropriate to plan activities and review progress; and
- comply with all regulations, policies and protocols of the Union.
If you want to know more about any of the above positions please don't hesitate to get in touch.