Why do we hold student-led awards?
The ‘Made a Difference Awards’ are a unique opportunity for you to recognise outstanding members of Anglia Ruskin Staff who have really made a difference to the lives of students at our university.
The awards are student-led and all about students recognising fantastic, inspirational and life changing staff. Through your nominations we identify what makes a truly amazing student experience and the nomination texts contribute to improving all areas of our University.
The awards were held for the first time in 2012 and were a huge success from both a staff and student perspective. One of the many reasons we are so excited to be continuing with them this year.
Timeline of events
- Nominations open - Monday 25th April 2022
- Nominations close - Friday 20th May 2022
- Shortlisting Takes Place - Monday 23rd - Wendesday 25th May 2022
- Shortlist is Announced - Wednesday 25th May 2022
- Awards Announcement - Monday 13th June 2022