Why do we hold student-led awards?
The ‘Made a Difference Awards’ are a unique opportunity for you to recognise outstanding members of Anglia Ruskin Staff who have really made a difference to the lives of students at our university.
The awards are student-led and all about students recognising fantastic, inspirational and life changing staff. Through your nominations we identify what makes a truly amazing student experience and the nomination texts contribute to improving all areas of our University.
The awards were held for the first time in 2012 and were a huge success from both a staff and student perspective. One of the many reasons we are so excited to be continuing with them this year.
Timeline of events
- Nominations open - Monday 19th November 2019
- Nominations close - 5pm, Friday 28th February 2020
- Shortlisting Takes Place – March-May 2020
- Shortlist is Announced – 22nd May 2020
- The Awards Evening - 12th June 2020