Why do we hold student-led awards?
The ‘Made a Difference Awards’ are a unique opportunity for you to recognise outstanding members of Anglia Ruskin Staff who have really made a difference to the lives of students at our university.
The awards are student-led and all about students recognising fantastic, inspirational and life changing staff. Through your nominations we identify what makes a truly amazing student experience and the nomination texts contribute to improving all areas of our University.
The awards were held for the first time in 2012 and were a huge success from both a staff and student perspective. One of the many reasons we are so excited to be continuing with them this year.
Timeline of events
- Nominations open - Tuesday 6th April 2021
- Nominations close - Friday 30th April 2021
- Shortlisting Takes Place - May 2021
- Shortlist is Announced - Monday 7th June 2021
- The Awards Evening - Wednesday 30th June 2021