Rep of the Month
At ARUL Students' Union, we want to recognise the incredible work of students that volunteer their time to represent the student voice and make everlasting impactful change.
In line with our Project5 we want to give students the opportunity to become student leaders, showcase their skills and have the best opportunities made available to them.
If you are, or know of a student who is an outstanding representative, and you believe their volunteering work should be celebrated, you can nominate them to win Rep of the Month.
Rep of the Month Criteria:
- There will be a winner for each month on each, subject to nominations
- Students are eligible to win an award once every trimester
- The role a student is being nominated for must be both unpaid and voluntary
The Rep has:
- Gone above and beyond what is expected of them;
- Demonstrated exceptional commitment, dedication and effort;
- Made a difference to their own life or the lives of others; and/or
- Made measureable change or impact
- They have been an inspiration to others
How to Write A Quality Nomination
Rep of The Month Nomination Form