How can you reach students online in order to convince them to vote for you? Join this session to develop the confidence and gain the knowledge you need to deliver a dynamic digital campaign in The Election 2021!
According to the session's creator and facilitator Jo, by the end of this session, attendees will:
- Have a list of ideas for their campaign
- Have started to identify their key messages and audiences
- Understand some basic marketing principles
- Feel confident about trying the tools demonstrated
- Know some basic ways to ensure their digital campaigns are accessible and inclusive
- Be reminded that their campaign activities must comply with their election rules and other rules/legislation, e.g. data protection
(Information taken from https://25dots.co.uk/training/)
This session and the one hosted Tuesday 2nd March at 4pm are the same, you may choose which session you are best able to attend.